Quick Thai-Style Lunch🌶️🥜🍜
Whisk your taste buds away to the vibrant streets of Thailand with this speedy Thai-style chicken and noodle lunch. Bursting with exotic Tom Yum flavors and ready in no time, it's perfect for those days when you're craving something a little different for lunch.
- 8 oz (about 225g) of rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of unsalted peanuts, crushed
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
For the Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (adjust to your spice preference)
- 2 tablespoons of Tom Yum paste
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, red pepper flakes, and Tom Yum paste to make the sauce. Set it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken slices and cook until they're no longer pink in the center.
- Toss in the red bell pepper, carrot, and cooked rice noodles.
- Pour the prepared Tom Yum sauce over the noodles and toss everything together until well coated.
- Serve your Tom Yum-infused Thai-style noodles with chopped green onions, crushed peanuts, fresh cilantro leaves, and lime wedges.
This Tom Yum-infused Thai-style chicken and noodle dish bursts with the rich and exotic flavors of Thailand. It's a speedy lunch option that's big on taste and a guaranteed palate pleaser.
#findinnerpeace #PioneeringMaldivesWellness #pamperinmaldives